Scotty and Pete Scotty and Pete

ROFLMAO

Fucken hell are you ever NOT funny??
This is just hilarious.

Some jokes were a bit stale, but most of it I loved,
My personal faves were when they said WOOH and the suicide butterfly laugher XD

The whole concept had a good idea, I just can't watch it again without laughing from the next bit about to play. Heck even the pre-loader was good!

The audio and music was good, and the sound effects were used to perfection, the radio was a good addition and the trouser snake slap match sounds suited it well!

If I were to improve on something I would enunciate a bit more, but I realised what they said second time round.

Overall it is a great, funny flash and it has great humor that doesn't die.
The art and animation was exactly what I would expect from you :D

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

AWESOME!!!

Always great to see your work and there is no disappointment so far :D

Is it just me or was the part when he screamed in pain the funniest,
the audio in this is great and is 1st class all the way even his annoying voice. The sniff was a great touch and the music suited it well.

The animation is so crisp and clean, it is a treat for the eyes the background is good and the characters are just fine. It is amskill that only a few Ng'ers have ;)

The humor is great and it is nice to see him finally die XD
Its a shame he never got to see Bertha :P

It is a short, but it is funny in every way it can be good job!!

Street Fighter Interview Street Fighter Interview

Np, sorry!

Sorry, but I have to say this....
This is the quality flash of a yr2 I can make this with my eyes closed LITERALLY!!
And get a better mic! It was scratchy, and putrid!

Hammer Bro Mario Hammer Bro Mario

Hahaha

Sure is a different take on mario ^^
You have a good sense of humor, well done on this it is a good flash, I can't really think of anything to improve so, Watch it!!!

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

GREAT!!!!

This was awesome and did someone say ALL THE MEDALS!!?!?!?

---------- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ---------- - 25 pts

James-R - Hold tab until you reach the end of character select and a movie will appear. You can access this by hitting ENTER, since if you move your mouse cursor it seems to disappear.

---------- TIGER NIPPLES ---------- - 25 pts

Gel - Click on the nipple before he smashes his X-box controller, and just before the end of the scene, click both nipples again.

---------- TIGER UPPERCUT ---------- - 25 pts

TomFulp - Forward, Down, Forward, Up with the arrow keys whenever Ryu is in front.

---------- TURTLES ---------- - 25 pts

Johnny Utah - Click the turtle about halfway through the scene where you see it balancing on top of two glass bottles.

---------- YODELAY HEE HOO ---------- - 25 pts

Stamper - Click the dick 5 times, towards middle half of scene. If you missed clicking the first time, keep holding TAB, and a little later on you'll have another opportunity to click and get this medal.

---------- ONO BONERS ---------- - 50 pts

Chakra-X - Click the unconscious girls' breasts and ass, next part click her thigh when you see the white spot. Then click both boobs again. There are a total of 5 clickable body parts. You will hear a sound effect as you click each one. Again, hold TAB if you need help locating these.

---------- BLOODSHOT ---------- - 100 pts

Play All - Watch the entire intro, Click on PLAY ALL in the select menu and then sit back and watch. Make sure you also sit through the entire credits section too otherwise it might not award you this medal.

---------- EGG HUNTER ---------- - 100 pts

You will need to find all 5 hidden movies to unlock this medal. They don't necessarily need to be in any special order, just as long as you get all of them.

1. PigPen - Click Blanka right as he's electrocuting.
2. MexicanMuffinMan - Click the menu sign behind the waitress's head. *
3. BiffTheTimid - Click the skull and crossbones at the health meter at end of scene.
4. Egoraptor - Click the mustache. Not on the poundcake scene the next one.
5. Domestic Violence - Make sure you also view this movie too. Instructions are listed above for the Domestic Violence medal

Lots of people find this review helpful!

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Good, but....

It was ok but, it was very bland, all the silhouettes I quickly got bored of and there is NO audio, just fairy tale music WTF and SOMEHOW this managed to get first, just an example but Street Fighter Collab had MUCH more time and effort but somehow this managed to get it's way past it. This story was VERY predictable and you should work harder on it. Maybe next time make people talk and get your OWN story not the same story everyone has heard before, just in different circumstances!!!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

GREAT

I'm really marking this out of the entire series, cos it touched me, I love this it really had a great story, good animation it is one of if not the best series on Newgrounds, if you haven't seen it, where have you been!!!

Lin's Dick Lin's Dick

LOL

That always get's a laugh out of me, the sound was a bit cheap and so was the animation and drawings I can't mark it low because it is so funny, definitely worth watching!!!! 5 STARS!!

H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

Good, but not great....

I'm gonna give it a 9 because the drawing style was pretty basic, and I seemed to lose interest after a while, but the sound was GREAT there were no pops, hisses it was perfectly clear!! I loved that!! The story had a good plot and the setting was good, you don't see a lot of hell movies GREAT JOB!!

Saunich der Hejhaug Saunich der Hejhaug

Aiight....

It was good, worth watching I got some laughs out of it :D GREAT SOUND AND AUDIO!!!