Stamper's Quest For Fags Stamper's Quest For Fags

It was good....

Allright, heres the thing it was a good game, it had good music,it might only be in nightmare mode but the health packs don't work half of the time and sometimes they take OFF my health..... Now I don't wanna hear pathetic excuses like maybe you didn't get them, or maybe you were next to a bee/cactus because I played this sooo much to get the god damn medal and the fucking health packs keep screwing me over >:(
But if you look into it, im sure it can be fixed :D

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

Hmm.... Ive thought about it and...

This is really bad, sorry but the music is annoying and it has pretty much nothing, no powerups,
no double jump,
no audio change,
no friends,
no running
like I said NOTHING you can run and you can walk WOAH!!
And you know what, this excuse for a game is gonna be treated like gold just because Glaliel and The-Swain have made it.... I really didn't like it, only playing it still for the impossible to get medals.
I don't understand how you thought it might have been as good as ANY other of your previous submissions, everyone knows you can make GREAT flash, this just aint it.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

WOAH!!

This genre of game I don't usually play, but man this is good
+ Artwork -- IT IS SOOO GREAT, my type of drawings!!
+Music -- Good tunes
+Movement -- No lag, smooth game play
+ Weapons & Moves -- Really good selection!
This is a great game, honestly I couldn't find 1 flaw!
IF YOU HAVEN'T, PLAY THIS!!! IT RAWKS!!

Square Ball Square Ball

Short, but good!

I like it, its short VERY short, but some levels are tricky, well done I think you put some well earned affort into this and it showed, maybe a little color or music next time ;)

Red Moon Red Moon

Hmmmmm....

This is a really good game, the movement is smooth the animation is good, play it and you WILL enjoy it, Really great work!!!! Hope you make more, it wasn't too hard which is good too :D

Edge of Sanity Edge of Sanity

LOL

That is funny for a second I said WTF!!! but then I read some previous comments and realised the beginning credits were a hoax GOOD ONE!!!!

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Great game, this is better than BREAD!!! AND BUTTER!!!!!! This has great sound, great movement, great controls, great artwork, great animation GREAT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Small Favor A Small Favor

DAMN!!

That shit is fuuuun Great stuff there and good medals, I found it to be not too hard or easy, well done!!

Pico's School Pico's School

MEDAL GUIDE =3

Great game a classic to say the most and to help all people here is the medals :D
1)Enter the janitor closet get the gun keep shooting the guy with pink hair, it doesn't matter what he says :P
2)Go into the boys toilets after beating Alucard flush the piss stains off the urinals and then flush ONE MORE TIME you'll get it
3) Shoot the pile of chairs on Alucard and then shoot him
4)Go into the guys toilet AGAIN and open the toilet door with the person in it keep clicking the arrow you'll eventually get the medal
5) Still in boys toilets, turn both taps on-- thats all
6)Shoot the flammable tank behind Cassandra (the final boss) Until it explodes there will be a wall missing behind him and some cop cars -- don't worry the cops don't hurt you
AND 7 Complete the game just finish reading the story until it gets to credits and there is all 7 medals (hopefully :P)
HAVE FUN GETTING MEDALS!!!!!! :D

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Not bad at ALL!!!

That is a GOOD 8 bit game, especially when this is 6 and a half years old!!!! Great medals too, well done .........for 6 years ago:P